Thursday, February 20, 2014

Top Eleven Manager - How to win trophies without having to spend any money for tokens!





It is an undenied fact that the more you progress every season, the higher is the demand to improve your team in order to get any title you can. This sometimes may lead to frustration about your favorite game that will lead to the following dilema: Either I have to spent money even though I dont want to, or I quit game. Well it does not have to be this or that way.


Today I am going to show you how to be a successfull manager without having to spend any money for tokens.





Lets get the facts straight right here. You can not be successfull every season without coining. A new team match up based on equal quality was implemented some seasons ago in cup, champions league and league. So no matter if your team's quality is 3***, 4****, or 6******,  you are going to play against teams with same stats next year and results may not be that nice for you since your opponents might coin. This aggressive kind of play may produce frustration so here is what you need to remember.




First of all you got to keep calm. There is no need to leave game or keep on playing to continuously advance onto the next level, because the faster you progress the harder is going to be and while at low levels it seems acceptable, at higher levels you will face a lot of guys who value their money in a different way than you do.
There is absolutely no point to spend  $$$  just to compete with them. Everyone has his own pace and they should be respected even if they spend big time. It is their money to spend after all  and you have no right to judge them.  On the other hand noone has the right to force you play in a pace you do not enjoy.

To cut a long story short, my tactic is about one year advance a level while on next  year retain same level. This is what I am going to elaborate on.


This is my trophy room. There is a lot of effort involved with it, but not a single coin spent!




For now let's forget about cup and champions league - these are only side goals, your main priority is to win the league and this is where this guide will be focused on. This way you will earn a great amount of money and get qualified into next year's champions league which will offer you the opportunity to play 6 games with extra cash per game guaranteed.



1. Season 1: You aim for place 1-4. If you cant aim this high due to better opponents, simply switch into losing every game and stay in the same league level (rank 8-14). Play current season as described in step 2 below.


2. Season 2: Go to your finances, tv rights, pick the "extra for dedication" contract there. You are expected to log in daily so you will save all your tokens and by the end of the season you will have gathered at least 35 tokens for spending next season (28 days per season give 28 tokens + 1 extra for coming back four days in a row give another 7 = in total 35 tokens).
You will let your team deliberately lose all games while you stack tokens, money (no bonus win), green & red packs.
Your players should be trained regularly, preferably with hard training which will be a daily must but do not spend your players skill points, just save them for now. Also keep you low quality academy player/s because these ones will lower some  more your team's average quality.

Example of a team that has been deliberately set up to lose. Players out of position to underperform. Goalkeeper out of position to make opponent's ball possession go 80%. Focus passing through the middle while players stay on both sides just to make sure team gets defeated.




3. Season 3: You wait 3 days to be matched up with rivals at your current quality, so on day 3 when league starts you will have extra money, extra green & red packs but most important of all, you will have the whooping amount of 450+ skill points to spend and get this way a great headstart over your opponents.
After the third season day begins, you can sell your academy players. You will also want to strengthen your roster but shop wisely.
Always check other bids on that player you like to offer tokens before you do so. Check other bidder info, if you see a roster full of 6 star players, or an outrageous money budget for your standards, just forget about it. Try to get the best out of your current squad and try again for the player you need tomorrow.
After the initial tokens madness rush in the first days of the season, you may be able to cash in better value for your tokens/money. It is all about showing patience after all.





So this is it.  Rinse and repeat those 3 simple steps and you will  be a successful manager without coins involved.




31 comments:

  1. Well written article...so I could stay for two seasons in a row same league level, in order to boost and also acquire special abilities for all my players...yes ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is correct thinking. Of course you may!

      Tip: creating a second team on another account, will allow you to play alternately with both teams, while never get bored with the game itself.

      Delete
  2. The game is gambling in Vegas .Tokens vs Recycled plyrs.Scout players 50t and cash .32.0 teams beating 38.6 teams .5perks 6t then 1 per token 10t 10-10.+4 big pkg. Auction The game occupies time and you have to Invest in life .I paid money .Surveys etc .to get deals No hack for me .So Now I spend INFINITE hours learning formation .Ins and outs I.tokens vs cc info to buy tokens in order to compete I detest soccer.I didn't put time in.Now about gmy team is ready I misse all the games 5:30am my time.and now my team was level 3 seas.7 team finish lvl.3 First place Trophy I play this game more than I should .Ive lost more tokens on the Recycled Draft then Anything else and money gets tokens thni put the tokens back in ..Bottom line this passage made me Understand This game 100vs earlier 65.Journalist,Communication. NORDEUS , PUT THIS ENTITY IN RETENTION AND GIVE HIM A RAISE .BECAUSE I THOUGHT ABOUT DISCONNECTING THIS GAME,UNTIL I READ,THIS AND I NOW UNDERSTAND ..MY TEAMS IN SEASON 8 lvl 4 I lead goals #2Ranked +59 15 plyrs 36.0.Consumers want incentives .Investing in a investment well paying for a dream to be a gm .MAKE IT REALISTIC AND THIS GUY SHOULD RIGHT THE INSTRUCTIONS.THE GUIDE ETC .BOTTOM LINE.I DONT FEEL PRESSURED ANYMORE.EXCEPT GETTING BETTER daily.Ive learned more from this page in ten minutes vs.48 or more hours a week.Hence INFINITE TACTICS and IIncome..Eye.Thank you for helping me.Now I feel better about my investment.$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the spelling .My laptop is down,and I am using Android.Buyers pay the Sellers so Consumer Savy and 100 %REALISTIC sky rocket your sales as well as word of mouth Advertising .Anyway .,I started at level .3sesn 7 finished #1League.quarter finals Ch.league. Top16 Cup.2-nd Lv.4 .And #1 is my favorite number.Good luuck with the game and your game google facebook are all welcomed from the people that help pay your salaries.The Consume sTaxpayers.

      Delete
    2. the best ever stupido

      Delete
  3. Awesome blog mate!

    -Jll02

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tnx for your guides, but i have a question
    i was in leage 5, my team quality was about 38.5 but i always make big success with wining big teams in leage with quality of 43 or more! (I usually use 4-1DMC-2MC(Narrow)-2) and at the end of season i ranked as second team! but i'm not good at cup or champions.
    now with your guide, in leage 6, i sold my old 4or5 star players, but keep youngs. and quality come to 35.7.
    Now i have 20 million, 23 tokens ,...! but just 155 skill points until day 13! i worried!
    Should i sell my young high qua players at the end of season?!
    my team is 4th in leage! with no bouns and management! no problem with qualifing?!
    What should i do?!!!!!
    pls help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you wanna do? Go for title or show patience and make a good come back same level, next month? Choose an option and go for it. You never sell your 5 stars young ones. They are the backbone of your team. Keep them and train them hard. Also try to get some great transfers mid to late season, early in the morning, or any other hour you know fewer bidders are around. Train those too and you will have a great and competitive team that will endure in the long run. Good luck!

      Delete
    2. The problem is i cant lose :D!!! my team win even with ST in GP and Dc in ST in weakest choices and formations! :D
      i'm trying for that transfers, but again 2 questions! When you advice me to try? (Pls answer in GMT)
      and which players are best trainers. i read in forum that high value with low wages, is it true?
      TNX a lot with Ur answers and Guides <3

      Delete
    3. A:Take your time. You wont win if you rush. Build your team. Then try when you got yourself a ready and full (all positions covered) one.
      B:High value players with low wages,have a potential for great skill progress, so this is correct.

      Delete
  5. How do you let your team lose exactly? I don't understand that part? Do I play the same formation always? Only use my bench to play?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I loved your way of playing.
    But I have a question...
    If I want my starting XI to gain the skill points, and since only the starting XI who played the matches will gain skill points, does this mean I have to play my strong starting XI players in every match?
    Considering I don't sub anybody during the match.
    So if I have to play the starting XI, then how do I remain above the 8th ranking?
    Do I have a funny formation or make the players not play in their own positions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i mean... thats correct but... its like camping in video games: boring and unfair, but working

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is smart and it is free. Tanking is a great way to fill your showcase room with trophies without spend a single penny. Would choose this any time, than paying for a flash game in order to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey.. I want to try this tanking-tactic.. i have played 3 matches so far this season, but i cant "stack" my skillpoints?! when im logging in to train my other players, the skill-points from yesterday are gone (and yes i only use my computer - not the mobile app, so thats not the issue) do any of you know if im doing anything wrong - some settings i have messed up or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mobile top eleven application auto adds points to the player. PC top eleven one does NOT yet. Maybe you share your manager account between mobile and pc? This is only possible thing could go wrong with your skill points auto added...

      Delete
  10. hey.....how do i maintain my team when i change phones? i have two teams,my first team z connected with my Facebook and gmail account. On the other team i log in as a guest. I want to maintain both teams, how do i go about this?

    ReplyDelete
  11. As you said on day 3 of a season you are matched up with teams of a similar level so keeping a few poor quality players in your squad and saving tokens till you've been matched up makes sense. The logic of deliberately staying down I don't fully see. If you stay down then at the start of the season you will have a better average rating than the previous season. In the past this worked because you'd be better than the average rating at this level but with the seeding system in place you will now be matched up with the stronger teams at your level. By my thinking these stronger teams will be owned by those players with a seemingly endless supply of tokens. To get matched up with the weaker teams at your level I believe it's better to strive to get promoted season after season so your rating is lower than average. This gives you a better chance of being matched up with casual players and those that have abandoned ship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At start of each season you get matched up by teams with same average quality. Now imagine we two get matched up at 100 average quality, but my team has 4 players with one star quality (youth players), while yours is consisted of players with 3 and 4 stars. Who is going to have the best quality starting lineup when we play against each other ?

      Ofcourse there are many ways to skin a rabbit and your plan looks fine to me. But this guide's purpose is to win championship by spending a minimum amount of tokens, without buying involved (soz nordeu$). If you level up your manager every season, eventually you are going to need tokens to secure a decent average quality. This means tokens to buy and spend, because at that speed you wont be able to stockpile them.

      Thnx for sharing your plan with us and cya around ;)


      Delete
  12. The plan is great. It requires a great deal of patience and heartache (watching your team get ripped to shreds) . . . but ultimately, great. I tried it for one season and I never regretted. What I do now, anyway, is virtually overhaul my team at the start of the season. I enter the first round of the cup with a decent enough team from last season and advance, hopefully to the second round. As soon as the league log is drawn (on the morning of the third day of the league) I purchase as many 5 star players as I can - at a time when my server's a ghost town, of course. That way I'm set for title contendership in all 3 competitions. Towards the end of the season, say the last 17 or so days, I stop using tokens. That way I'm able to store up between 17 and 21 tokens to repeat the process the following season! But your way works too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you dont promote to next league level at the end of the season, do your players star rating stil drop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, your players star rating will remain the same if you stay in same league level.

      Happy brand new 2016 guys and girlz ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you

      Delete
  14. Ok, so my teams did well at lower levels, but as I have moved up, It is just too difficult to win now- I would like to try this method, but as you know there is no way to hold the training points.. So now what is the next option?

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do I get tokens free?

    ReplyDelete
  16. What do you mean by "do not spend your player skill points"

    ReplyDelete
  17. What do you mean by "do not spend your player's point"?.

    Im new player btw

    ReplyDelete
  18. Even though i don't plan on spending, i don't also plan on wasting my f**king time for months..
    I mean whats the whole point of the game?
    Are you being paid to be f**king successful or what?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am presently in season 5, can I still use this method in the beginning of season 6?

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great menthod an just started using it, im already winning in league, cup, champ cup, havnt met a team stronger than me yet

    ReplyDelete